Friday, March 10, 2017

Altered Jars - Shimmerz Paints.

Hello Shimmerz fans!! I made some special gifts for a new mom. A Canvas and some altered jars for the babies room..something a little bit different. Today I am going to share the jars that I created. She can keep little trinkets in them.

I created the background texture with some crackle paste and Shimmerz Salt of the Earth Paste-eez. Perfect for added texture on your projects!

Next I had to add some Shimmerz color to dress these jars up! Bed of Roses Spritz and Hot Fudge Vibez added the perfect blend of color.

To finish my jars off I added some Creative Embellishments chippys and flowers. The chipboard is finished with a coat of Spotlight White Inklingz. Then I added some splats of Penny 4 Your Thoughts Inklingz.

Check out our Facebook page for lots of inspiration and share with us what you created with Shimmerz! Look for us on Instagram too! Don’t forget to mention my name at the store checkout for your free sample of Shimmerz!!

I will share the canvas on my next post this month! Take care and happy scrapping!  

1 comment:

Lisa Landry said...

These are fantastic!! Beautiful! She will love them!