Tuesday, April 4, 2017

49 and Market NEW Looking Through Collection

Hello 49 and Market fans!! Today I have 2 cards and 2 tags created with the gorgeous NEW Looking Through Collection! The colors and details with this collection are so yummy!
 
For the two cards I used Looking Through – Lilac sheet. There was enough paper on the one sheet to create 2 layers for each card.

The beautiful flowers are Shimmer and Shine – Lilac Melange and pieces from the Garden Bloom – Alabaster pack. I just love the shimmer on these flowers! And look at those cute buds!!!!!

I also embellished all cards and tags with one of Gabi’s NEW Stencils, and prills from the Scrapbook Diary store.

For the Tag set I used the Vines sheet from the Looking Through Collection.

I used the same flowers as I did on the cards, Shimmer and Shine Lilac Melange and Alabaster Garden Blooms.

Look at the details on the collection papers…those fairies are amazing!


That is it for me today…Pop on by our Facebook page for lots of inspiration! Share your 49 and Market creations with us! Take care and Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful!!

Lisa Landry said...

Aren't these just so pretty!! Love them!