Friday, April 7, 2017

Spring Tag with Shimmerz

Hello Shimmerz fans!! In celebration of Spring time I have created two fun tags. Teals and browns are my fav color combo to play with! The pretty papers and flowers I used are from 49 and Market


I added one of my favorties to add some color to these tags…Well Blow Me Down Coloringz. It was perfect to add that special pop of color.


For the Creative Embellishments chipboard pieces I painted them with gesso first, than added Puttin on the Glitz Paste-eez to add that shimmer to them. I also used the same Paste-eez to add of the small bead textures. Paste-eez is one of my new favs to play with!


Once everything was finished I had to added some slatters of Penny For Your Thoughts Inklingz and a shot of Vibez Egg Noggin to make everything shimmer….look at that pretty butterfly shine!


Check out our Facebook page for lots of inspiration and share with us what you created with Shimmerz! Look for us on Instagram too! Don’t forget to mention my name at the store checkout for your free sample of Shimmerz!!


Take care and happy scrapping!  

1 comment: