Sunday, June 4, 2017

Sand and Sea - 49 and Market


Hello 49 and Market fans!! Shona here today with a fun beach themed layout created with the gorgeous NEW Sand and Sea Collection…totally in love with it!

The main background sheet is the back of the collection cover sheet..it has this super fun stamp mat to place your photo in! I love to fussy cut, and cut some pieces from the Sand and Sea Seafoam and In the Bluff papers, along with some from the 8x8 pack!  Add a few pop ups or cardboard behind your fussy cut pieces to make them “Pop”!

Love the SeaWorld sheet…that is the striped background page I have used. I find it adds so much dimension to this layout.

Lastly I finished it all off with some seashells and gorgeous 49 and Market flowers. Have you seen the NEW Floral Mixology collections? There are so many flowers in each package to play with. I used Floral Mixology Mojito flowers and tucked in a Vintage Shades Ecru Blossom.
 

That is it for me today…Pop on by our Facebook page for lots of inspiration! Share your 49 and Market creations with us! Take care and Happy Scrapping!


49 and Market Products Used:






1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Gorgeous products, amazing layout!!