Monday, September 4, 2017

Cottage Life - 49 and Market


Hello 49 and Market fans!! I am in love with the NEW Cottage Life collection and new flowers! This layout is created with both. The collection details are gorgeous!! I started with 2 sheets of Cottage Life Rooster Row sheets and added some coordinating pieces from the 8x8 collection pack. Chippys are from Creative Embellishments.
I added stamping in the background with Gabi’s Ethereal Stamp Set and pieces from the fun Cottage Life Layered Embellishments sheet. Behind the photo I have added a piece of Burlap Ribbon for some added texture.

Omy look at the gorgeous cluster of flowers. They are a combo from Cottage Blooms – Poppy, Blossom Blends – Poppy, and Garden Seeds – Cotton.

Couple more close up.
 

That is it for me today…Pop on by our Facebook page for lots of inspiration! Share your 49 and Market creations with us! Take care and Happy Scrapping!

49 and Market Products Used:


 





No comments: