Sunday, November 5, 2017

Love - Rusty Autumn - 49 and Market


Hello 49 and Market fans!! I am back with another share from the NEW gorgeous Rusty Autumn Collection! For this layout I have gone with soft pastel shades and some of the new chippys to bring focus to this adorable photo! The main background paper is Rusty Autumn Reminiscent with pieces from Rusty Autumn Captivating to mat behind the photo!

 
I used Gabi’s Textures tamp behind the 6x6 white Archival Love Board pieces and Gabi’s Line Stitch Stamp Set around the layout. Love the chippys vines and brick pieces in that set! 
I did a bit of stamping with Pascale’s Writings Stamp around the photo. Amazing details!  I picked some nice soft blooms to add as my finishing touch. They are all from the Sandcastle Seaside Blooms and Garden Seeds Collections.  
That is it for me today…Pop on by our Facebook page for lots of inspiration! Share your 49 and Market creations with us! Take care and Happy Scrapping!
49 and Market Products Used:

 
Rusty Autumn Reminiscent

Rusty Autumn Captivating







 



1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Gorgeous layout, love how you have used the chipboard!