Friday, January 5, 2018

Enjoy the Little Things - January LE Kit My Creative Scrapbook


Hi everyone!  It is reveal day for the January Limited Edition Kit at My Creative Scrapbook!!! As always ALL of the kits available are packed full of gorgeous papers and embellishments to play with. This is my first layout to share with the Limited Edition kit. The cutie pie in the photo is from a friend at Nest and Nuture…childrens handmade clothing. They are beautiful original clothing pieces!
 
 
I adore the 49 and Market papers and 3D Embellishments in this kit! Add layers by fussing cutting some of the flowers and fairies on the papers.
 
Here are a couple more close ups of those gorgeous 3D embellishments in the kit!

 

That is it for me today. Make sure to check out all the amazing kits available this month! Take care and happy scrapping!

No comments: