Thursday, January 4, 2018

Rusty Autumn - 49 and Market


Hello 49 and Market fans!! Today I have a fun mixed layout to share…created with the gorgeous Rusty Autumn Collection, lots of 49 and Market stamps, chippys and blooms!

I used Enchanted and Charming papers to create the layers on this layout. Here you can also see part of my cluster around the photo where I used pieces from the 6x6 Archival boards Timeless and Remember Today. These boards are both from the black sets.

I used pieces of Burlap Net Ribbon to add more layers and dimension behind the photo. My flowers used in this cluster are Berry Stems, Floral Mixology in Mudslide, Rustic Melon Burlap Blooms, and Rustic Canvas and Burlap small Blooms.

I also used a few of the 49 and Market stamps on the edges with a bit of ink to finish them off, I have a list of the stamps used below. Layers of stamping is one of my favourites to add to a background.

That is it for me today…Pop on by our Facebook page for lots of inspiration! Take care and Happy Scrapping!
 

49 and Market Products:


 

Rusty Autumn Charming
 

Floral Mixology Mudslide
 

Rustic Melon Burlap Bloom Mix
 

Rustic Canvas and Burlap Small Blooms

Berry Stems
 
Gabi’s Sunshine Stamp Set
 

Valerie’s Hibiscus Summer Stamp Set
 

Gabi’s Ethereal Stamp Set
 

Black 6x6 Archival Board Timeless
 

Black 6x6 Archival Board Remember Today
 

Burlap Net Ribbon

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Gorgeous layout.. I love that photo!!