Saturday, May 5, 2018

May Limited Edition Kit My Creative Scrapbook


Hi everyone!  It is reveal day at My Creative Scrapbook with their gorgeous kits!!! Today I have a few shares from the Limited Edition Kit!!! This kit is so pretty, loaded with beautiful Prima papers and flowers and lots of extras to add to your creations. I have some pages to share with you from an album I created for a gift. 

 
When working on an album I want to keep my pages fairly flat, so use stamps and stencils to create dimension on them! 

I love the fun stencil in the kit…I just used some distress inks with it. 
Lots of pretties to play with!!

 
That is it for me today. Make sure to check out all the amazing kits available this month! Take care and happy scrapping!


1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Really lovely!!